The Childish Strategy
- seeks ego-serving and ego-protecting illusion of Spiritual advancement, security
- cannot relinquish dependency and clinging
- characterized by superficial emotionalism and idealism
The Adolescent Strategy
- dramatizes cleverness and independence
- characterized by a sense of dilemma, conflict between dependence and independence
- fails to fully respect and honor the sacred relationship to the Guru
© 2002 The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya Pty Ltd, as trustee for
The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya.
All rights reserved. Perpetual copyright claimed.