The Omega Strategy (typically Western):
- emphasizes the importance of political will and human control over nature
- pursues body-based experience and scientific knowledge
- seeks to attain perfection and fulfillment in ordinary, daily life
- suppresses (or gives little regard to) Guru-devotion, mystical experience, and submission to the Divine
The Alpha Strategy (typically Eastern):
- emphasizes the importance of devotion, mystical experience and submission to the Divine
- pursues higher knowledge and understanding of the meaning and purpose of existence
- seeks freedom from ordinary, daily life
- suppresses (or gives little regard to) activities related to ordinary, daily life struggles and pursuits as viewed in Omega cultures
© 2002 The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya Pty Ltd, as trustee for
The Da Love-Ananda Samrajya.
All rights reserved. Perpetual copyright claimed.