Biography of Avatar Adi Da
Part 6 - Demonstration of Outshining
In some sense, I — As I Am — First Appeared here in the year 2000.
In some sense, I — As I Am Was only "on the way" to here before the Ruchira Dham Event.....
A Profound Process Began, Which has Been Unfolding since That Great Event of Yogic Death....
The Happenings That have Occurred since the Divine Avataric Event at Ruchira Dham Hermitage Are All ‘Outer’ Signs of the Divine Avataric Process That Is the Direct Self-Revelation of My Divine Self-Nature, Self-Condition, and Self-State.
— Avatar Adi Da Samraj
The Boundless Self-Confession
In the years following the Ruchira Dham Event, Avatar Adi Da worked tirelessly to generate the fullness of His Eternal Legacy and gifts to humankind:
- The complete description of Adidam Ruchiradam, the Way of life He Offers to all
- The four congregations and the formal orders of His devotees, and the modes of practice to be engaged in each
- The Hermitages and Sanctuaries He has Empowered, and the core holy sites within them
- The summary texts of His unique Teaching-Revelation (including principally The Aletheon, The Gnosticon, and The Pneumaton — together with The Dawn Horse Testament).
- His address to the entire "Great Tradition" of humanity, via the library and annotated bibliography which He called The Basket of Tolerance
- The corpus of His artwork, the first monumental fabrications of His Image-Art, and His descriptions of His artistic purpose in Transcendental Realism
- His literary trilogy (The Orpheum, comprising The Mummery Book, The Scapegoat Book, and The Happenine Book), and the core instruction for a theatrical guild that would enact these "Transcendental Realist" works
- His address to humanity as "World-Friend", Not-Two Is Peace, calling for the establishment of a global cooperative process for the sake of the survival of all Earthkind
- The establishment of "Fear-No-More Zoo" and His wisdom-message relative to what the non-humans and the entire Earth-world have to teach human beings about respect and Spiritual contemplation
- Many other gifts of Wisdom and Blessing, far beyond enumeration in this basic summary.
Avatar Adi Da Samraj passed from the body in the event of His Divine Mahasamadhi on November 27, 2008. This was the final Completion of His Divine Translation, His Perfect Outshining of the world, which was begun in the Ruchira Dham Event. It signified His "Retirement" into His Eternal Transcendental and Spiritual Divine Form, in which He is forever Present to Bless all.
The Eternal Work of the Divine Avatar
Through all of His physical Lifetime, Avatar Adi Da always only revealed one thing — the Divine Reality Itself, the Infinite Conscious Light and Love-Bliss as the real Condition of all, beyond the turbulence of time and space, suffering and death.
His primary and forever means of making that Divine Revelation known is through His Transcendental Spiritual Silence, His direct Transmission of the Absolute in the living hearts of those who turn to Him.
His world-Blessing Work, Awakening Transmission, and profound Grace continue forever beyond His Lifetime. Via all the forms of Agency Avatar Adi Da established in this world — including His Word, His Art, the recordings and recollections of His Actions, the Sanctuaries and objects He Empowered, as well as the culture of His devotees — Avatar Adi Da penetrates the human heart and every vestige of presumed separateness.
Avatar Adi Da Samraj is the Conscious Light Itself, breaking through the ancient dreams of the mortal human mind, undoing every knot, every doubt, every fear, every shape of unlove in the living being, awakening the heart to the incomprehensible Freedom that is Reality Itself.
He is here in every "here", and present at every "now", offering His gift of Divine Awakening to all who will receive It.
A Profound Process Began to Unfold after The Great Event of Yogic Death in 2000.
These were Outer Signs of the Direct Self-Revelation of Avatar Adi Da's Divine Self-Nature, and His Self-Condition, and Self-State.